What is happening and when with the library closure?
The St. Clairsville Public Library is currently closed to the public. We plan to reopen as soon as the Governor’s stay-at-home order is lifted. For the time being, we will continue providing services to the public such as virtual storytimes, reference assistance via our website chat, and full access to our digital library.
During this time no fines will be assessed, and materials will not need to be renewed as all due dates for our patrons will be extended. Please hold your library items until we re-open. Continue reading
- Hoopla Digital – Instantly borrow eBooks, audiobooks, comics, movies, music, and more, 24/7 with your library card.
- Libby – Borrow thousands of eBooks and audiobooks. Instantly, For free. From your library.
- Ohio Digital Library – 200,000 popular eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines that you can download immediately.
- Kanopy – Instantly borrow documentaries, indie & classic movies, kid-friendly shows
- RomanceBook Cloud – steamy romance ebooks!
- AudioBook Cloud – all audiobooks, listen with no waiting
- Tumblebooks – Animated, talking picture books that kids can read along in a format they’ll love.
- Explora for Primary Students – Student research tool for grades K through 5.
Use this form to contact library staff for help with technology, your account, or general questions about the library. You may also contact us at (740) 695-2062 or firstname.lastname@example.org