The library offers:
- Voter Registration Forms
- Absentee Ballot Forms
- Designated location to return your forms
Use the links below to Ohio’s Board of Elections site or ask library staff for help with questions about your voter registration, such as:
- Where to vote in Belmont County (search by your address and obtain directions and a sample ballot)
- Check that you are registered to vote (search by name to verify your registration information)
- Register or change your voter information (You may also register at the library or at the Board of Elections)
- Request to vote by mail (also called “Absentee voting”). Check your vote by mail request.
- For additional questions, contact the county Board of Elections.