Whether you’re pursuing a new career or embarking on a creative endeavor, LinkedIn Learning/Lynda and your library card give you the tools you need to become a pro.
Achieve Your Goals
Develop in-demand skills with access to thousands of expert-led courses on business, tech & creative topics for any skill level with LinkedIn Learning.
- Learn how to use popular software, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Get tips for your creative pursuits, from podcasts to videos.
- Start a business, design a logo or create a prototype.
- Discover how to code or build a website.
- Reach your personal or professional goals.
- Earn certificates of completion.
Use Library Code OH0205 when prompted. Enter your library card number and your library card PIN. You are now ready to learn!
Want to use the LinkedIn Learning app on your mobile device?
- Search the app store and download the “LinkedIn Learning” app.
- Launch the app and click “Sign in” which then displays an option to “Sign in with your library card” at the bottom.
- The screen instructs you to enter your “LibraryID.” For St Clairsville, that ID is oh0205.