Connect Anywhere – Check Out a Mobile Hotspot!
A mobile hotspot from the library provides you with internet almost anywhere using its own cellular service. Connect the hotspot to any device that uses Wi-Fi!
- Free to STC library cardholders (over 18)
- Borrow for 14 days at a time. No renewals.
- Free internet use
- Connect up to 10 devices.
- Hotspots are deactivated if overdue.
- Pick up at and return to library service desk.
Follow 4 Easy Steps:
- Power on the hotspot.
- Select the “Wi-Fi” name shown on the screen.
- Press the power button again to view the password.
- Enter the password and you are connected!
Click here to view Sprint’s mobile coverage map to see if the hotspot offers coverage in your area.
To view the check-out policy and hotspot agreement form click here.
Need help? Call or stop by the library Technology Center. (740) 695-2062