The Ohio Department of Health has purchased 2 million at-home, self-administered COVID-19 testing kits that provide reliable results in minutes. Gov. DeWine’s goal is to make these rapid testing kits available and accessible in every Ohio county and Ohio’s public libraries have been asked to play a critical role.
St. Clairsville Public Library now has free COVID-19 Take Home Test Kits available for you and your family. Test kits are distributed curbside from St. Patrick’s Alley. Call ahead to arrange to pick up a test kit and take it home to have ready for you or a family member to use just in case there’s a need.
Important Test Kit Information:
- Test kits and testing is FREE
- Test kits available through curbside pick-up only
- Tests are self-administered, guided by a tele-health specialist online (see video below).
- Required technology: internet access, email address, and a device such as smartphone, tablet, or computer with webcam.
- If you do not have, or are uncomfortable using, the required technology, please use another COVID testing method. Due to the medical nature of the tests and quarantine safety requirements, library staff cannot assist with using the test kit. eMed Customer Support is available at (844) 943-0061
- Test kits have an expiration date listed on the inside packaging.
- Limit 5 per family